- About Us
- Domestic Tours
- International Tours
- Contact Us
| Day 01:Bagdogra (IXB) / New Jalpaiguri (NJP) / new mal jn (NMZ) to Gorumara
Welcome on arrival at IXB/NJP meet our representative and transfer to Garumara National Park (80Kms / 2.5 Hrs). Situated in the Dooars region of the sub Himalayan part of West Bengal, Gorumara National Parkis a magnificent forest of Himalayan trees, mammals, birds, twenty and amphibians.Afternoon visits the Local Villages and Tea Gardens overnight at Lodge.
| Day 02:Sightseeing in and around Gorumara National Park
Early morning Jungle Jeep safari to Gorumara National Park after breakfast excursion trip to Samsing, Suntelakhola, Murti River side etc. Evening free for own Activities, overnight at Lodge.
| Day 03:Gorumara to Jaldapara National Park
After breakfast transfer to Jaldapara (85kms/02nrs) ituated in the Dooars region in West Bengal. Jaldapara Wild life Sanctuary is famous for one horn Rhinos. Afternoon Jungle Jeep safari at Jaldapara. Evening free for personal activities. Night stay at Jaldapara.
| Day 04: Sightseeing in and around Jaldapara National Park
Early morning Elephant Riding (Subject to availability). After breakfast visit Phuntsholling (Bhutan). Evening free for own activities, night stay at Jaldapara.
| Day 05:Jaldapara to New Jalpiguri (NJP) / Bagdogra (IXB) ) / new mal jn (NMZ)
Departure transfer to NJP/IXB(142kms / 4hrs). Tour End.
1. As per the instruction by Forest Department of Government of West Bengal, tickets for Jeep safari & Elephant Safari in Jaldapara National Park & Gorumara National Park to be collected by guest himself from forest office as first come first serve basis.
2. Permit for Jeep Safari in Jaldapara National Park is being issued by In-Charge , Nature Interpretation Center , Madarihat from 5am to 7am for Morning shift & 1pm to 3pm for Evening shift.
3. Permit for Elephant Safari in Jaldapara National Park is being issued by In-Charge , Nature Interpretation Center , Madarihat from 6 pm to 8 pm for next day Morning shift only.
4. Permit for Jeep Safari in Gorumara National Park is being issued by Nature Interpretation Centre, Lataguri 5.30 to 6.30 in the Morning shift and 1 to 2 pm for the afternoon shift.
5. Forest recommended Gypsy [maximum 06 passengers] & forest Guide is mandatory to enter inside forest for Watch Tower Visit & Jungle Safari.
6. Camera Charges to be paid directly during collection of entry permit as per category of camera.
7. Photo copy of Photo ID proof [ Voter Card/Pan Card/ Driving Licence/passport ] of any one of the guest along with original to be produce during collection of permit.
Do not hesitage to give us a call. We are an expert team and we are happy to talk to you.