- About Us
- Domestic Tours
- International Tours
- Contact Us
Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.
Admission to Union †: 16 May 1975
HDI rank: 7th (200
Silk Route (08 Nights / 09 Days)
There is no doubt that Sikkim is one of the most beautiful regions in the world. Blessed with wonderful scenic views, Sikkim is situated on the Himalayan foothills and proves to be a dream place for the visitors! Its various attractions like picturesque surrounding, pristine ambience, azure lakes, magnificent Buddhist monasteries, Kanchenjunga -the third highest peak in the world, lush forests and snow clad peaks make it a true natural paradise.
The verdant green valleys, the quaint villages, the friendly local and the Sikkimese delicacies will definitely blow your mind away. Visit the soulful monasteries and watch the monks chanting a prayer. Meet the local people and learn about their culture and traditions. Not just this you will find a lot of beautiful items while you take a stroll through the markets.
- Head out for this amazing tour in Sikkim and get a chance to explore the real beauty of this region.
- Start your tour after reaching the Bagdogra Airport and then meet your representative. Get driven to your hotel.
- Marvel at the sight of the beautiful Teesta River and watch the glorious sunset at Mankhim.
- Visit some of the places like Kuekhola Falls, Thambi View Point and Lunthung View Point.
- Explore the monasteries and the temples here. Head out for a stroll in the markets and buy some local items.
- Meet the local people and in between enjoy some Sikkimese delicacies while you click some pictures.
- Conclude your exciting tour and head back home with lots of memories. Itinerary